Sunday, April 29, 2012

Palate Cleanser #179: Clematis Envy, Part 98



So, to enrich my weekend (which it did), Cynical Nymph sent me these. I mean, I mean... NYC, you inspire envy in soooooo many ways. But, after a week of giving myself blisters planting, planting, planting tropicals that I wish were temperates, this, this, makes my heart sing. I've got plenty of green grass people, but I don't have these...



Clematis on the Upper Eastside © Cynical Nymph


Still More Clematis on the Upper Eastside © Cynical Nymph

No, really people, this is growing on a fence near where she lives, on the streets of NYC. Sigh.

BTW- Personally, I'm thinking the Nymph isn't as cynical as she says she is, since she goes around photographing flowers and all. 







Use Feedburner to subscribe to Bright Nepenthe and receive consolidated posts once a day by email.
Enter your email address:

You will receive a subscription verification email to which you must reply. Thanks for subscribing!
Visual palate cleanser concept © Bright Nepenthe, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment