Monday, June 7, 2010

When Helen was good....

A frequent reader of the blog sent me this column from The Nation as proof of better days for Helen Thomas's career and judgment. Back in 2006, Helen Thomas was still asking tough questions about the Bush Administration's actions in Iraq, especially. Here's the text and link:

BTW, if I see one more remark about Helen Thomas's looks versus Helen Thomas's words, I may go highly vituperative. There is little that anyone can do to unhinge me more than to make nasty remarks about the appearance of someone whose actions or words you don't like. Just. Don't. Go. There. is my thought on that front.

[This column and it's contents are reproduced solely for educational purpose. The Nation and this article can be found at the links herein.]

mensnewsdaily.com


Lap Dogs of the Press

1 comment: